Based on the local school closings due to COVID19, as well as the available information from local, state, and federal health officials, effective Monday, March 16, 2020, the Malvern-Hot Spring County Library will be closed until further notice.
- Items currently checked out will not be due until June 15, 2020. No fines will be accrued.
- You can place holds on items to pickup via our curbside service (M-F 9-4 and Sat 9-12)
- You do not need to return items, but if you want to, the outside book drop will be open.
- Book donations will not be accepted until further notice.
- Library programs are canceled until the library reopens.
- Meeting room reservations by outside groups are canceled.
- Bookmobile routes are suspended.
- Tax preparation provided by CADC is suspended.
If you need tax forms please call the Hot Spring County Courthouse 501-332-2261
Summer Reading Rewards Program
This summer, track your reading to win awesome prizes! To register click the button below.